Sunday, September 12, 2010

cutting my losses

hello my old friend...it's been a while, eh?

apologies for the hiatus but there hasn't been much lap band business to update. at the last nutritionist visit, i was told to eat from all of the food groups to make sure nothing reacted negatively with the band. so i've been doing that but being healthy and cognizant of what i eat so that i don't repeat bad patterns or habits. the only bread i've eaten is rye or whole grain and the only desserts i have are sugar free or very low sugar (carb smart bars) and i'm sticking to my 1 dr pepper a month edict, too. despite my restrictions, i still worry about weight gain and have been dreading the next visit with her on the 15th. so imagine my surprise when i saw myself in the mirror and saw more weight loss! from the front, i'm not as wide and my profile is nowhere near as distorted as it was and is starting to look normal!

on the downside, i'm having trouble with my insurance company and my have to file bankruptcy because they don't seem to want to pay for $37K of the procedures i had but if that happens, there's nothing i can do except call yoda.

send good thoughts my way, people.
i need all of the help i can get.
pax,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment