Saturday, October 2, 2010

so let's see...the last post was about issues with the insurance company...and that has all been resolved. the $15K bill for the surgeon has been covered by my insurance company! my only responsibility is a $40 copay! and the $85K hospital bill has been paid as well, and already paid the $200 copay at admission. my only outstanding responsibility is a bill for anesthesia for $120 and we're done! WHEEE!

well interesting changes are happening to me. i thought i was going through menopause but apparently, i was wrong. pms gave me a 4lb weight gain but the surgeon didn't believe me so he adjusted my band. i felt the adjustment for the first 2 days but now? not so much. don't get me wrong - my portions have diminished, just not as much as i had been told they would. and i don't get nearly as hungry anymore. in fact, most days, i skip lunch entirely because i'm either nauseated or full from breakfast. but i noticed if i skip lunch, i eat more at dinner so i don't know what to do.

my weight last friday (9-24) was 320 (pms water weight). i haven't checked this week but i'm guessing i have a 4 lb loss.
wish me luck!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment