Tuesday, November 23, 2010

skinny jeans or curvy jeans?

well, old number 7 had to be retired. the jeans that i hadn't been able to wear since i met my hubby are now too big. just too big. i swear i could fit a watermelon in the crotch and thighs! so this weekend, me, hubby and deer friend bo went on a marathon shopping spree to try and clothe the incredible shrinking woman...in skinny jeans.

a 42 year old 300 lb person wearing skinny jeans? no flippin' way. that was my thought exactly when these first appeared in town. until i tried them on. wow. my ass looks amazing! seriously! and the muscles in my thighs look insane! which begs the question: should we call them skinny jeans or curvy jeans?

skinny jeans are for skinny, emo kids who have zero body fat. curvy jeans are for women (not girls) who have hips, thighs, and asses. i will no longer refer to my jeans as "skinny" - from this point forward, they will be CURVY jeans. i urge all WOMEN who wear them to call them that...except paris hilton...she's just as emaciated as those emo kids.

have a good night, y'all!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment